Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- Use of Your Information. FlashingBlinkyLights uses your Information to: deliver products that you have ordered; contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order delay or difficulty; deliver information through the various communication channels you have provided to us about our products or the Site, including adding you to our email list or to our customer phone and mail marketing list when you register for an account or make a purchase; send information about events, surveys, promotions and possibly contests to you; send text messages, with your consent, about events, surveys, promotions and other offers to you; tailor your experience on the Site to your interests; develop and improve our products, services, and the Site, including fraud prevention; and respond to your inquiries.
If you have set up an Account at the Site, you may save Personal Information in that Account, and we will access this Personal Information to make your shopping quicker and easier. We require you to create and/or access your Account to use various features of the Site, such as accessing your order history and creating a wish list.
- Posting on the Site. You may post reviews of your purchases on FlashingBlinkyLights’s Site. You should be aware that, when you disclose information about yourself in on FlashingBlinkyLights’s Site, the Site will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Site, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
- Registration for Sweepstakes or Contests. Occasionally, FlashingBlinkyLights may run sweepstakes and contests. We ask those who enter in the sweepstakes or contests to provide contact information (e.g., an e-mail address). If you participate in a sweepstakes or contest, your contact information may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest, and for other promotional, marketing and business purposes. All sweepstakes/contests entry forms will provide a way for participants to opt-out of any communications that are not related to awarding prizes.
- Automatic Data Collection. Our servers automatically record certain information about how Individuals use our Services (collectively, “Event Data”). Event Data may include information such as an Individual’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, operating system, browser type and language, hardware type, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Event Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Event Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to Individuals’ needs and preferences. We may use a person’s IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
- Location Information. We may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device.
- Information Submitted via Services. You agree that FlashingBlinkyLights is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or Services. FlashingBlinkyLights will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless:
(a) you grant us permission to do so;
(b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or
(c) we are required to do so by law.
- Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through Third-Party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our Services through a Third-Party application, such as an App Store or on a Social Media Site, we may collect information about you from that Third-Party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through App Stores or accounts made on a Social Media Site may include your name, your Social Media Site user identification number, your Social Media Site user name, location, sex, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts on such Social Media Sites. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to FlashingBlinkyLights and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may anonymize and aggregate data collected through the Site and use it for any purpose. Such information does not identify you individually.
- Parents and Affiliates. We may share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- Email Referrals. When you send an email from the Site to a friend, we will send the recipient of the email your email address, message, and your selected outfit or item(s). We may include an opportunity for the recipient to sign up to receive promotional materials from us.
- Legal Requirements. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
- Notice for California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have established business relationships with us may choose to opt out of our sharing their Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and (1) you wish to opt out; or (2) you wish to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for the direct marketing purposes, please Email Us or write to us at:
10810 Cantara St.
Sun Valley, CA 91352
California Do Not Track Disclosure. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. For information about Do Not Track, please visit: www.allaboutdnt.org.
- Updating Your Personal Information. We prefer to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your Personal Information by logging in to your Account.
- Security Statement. We take steps to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send via e-mail.
- New Uses of Personal Information. Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt out. Where consent of the Individual for the Processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, FlashingBlinkyLights will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.
- Questions. If you have additional questions or would like more information regarding our information collection, use of disclosure practices, please feel free to contact us at:
10810 Cantara St.
Sun Valley, CA 91352
Validate your login